Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Wish That I Could Could Tell You More

I wish that I could tell you that I have all the answers for your questions about bipolar disorder. I wish that I could tell you the secrets that will help you with your problemsI wish that I could tell you how to make dealing with bipolar disorder easier. 

You need to be your biggest advocate. Part of taking care of yourself includes knowing where to search for help. There are many places where you can find assistance. 

One of the best things that you can do is research your disorder. Read books. Read articles on the internet. Read blogs from other people who have the same illness. These resources can help you understand bipolar disorder. Knowledge is of utmost importance. If you are informed about your condition, it will make dealing with it easier. 

Seek out support groups. There are support groups online. There may be support meetings in your area. The internet would be a good place to start in your search for these resources. If you feel that these places could be of help to you, don't hesitate to look for them. They could be a wonderful source of support.

Find a mental health professional. A psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, or counselor that is familiar with bipolar disorder are excellent places to get help. They are the most valuable resources that you will need to get through your tough times. They are trained to give you the psychological help that you need. 

It would be irresponsible for me to give you personal advice. The best thing that I can tell you is that you should learn as much as possible about bipolar disorder. You also need to seek a mental health provider for professional advice to guide you as you make decisions about your life. 

I don't have all the answers to your questions. I don't have any secrets that will help you with your problemsI don't have the knowledge to tell you how to make your life easier. I am just as confused as you are when it comes to living life with bipolar disorder.


photo credit: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/macabrey/12007378503/">jamacab</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/">cc</a>

No comments: